The Consultant's Desk

The Consultant's Desk
Poring over the details on your behalf

Wednesday, January 02, 2013

Work Samples Now Available

The holiday season and the start of a new year usually marks a point in time in our lives when we reflect upon our accomplishments during the previous year and set goals to achieve during the new year.  Since I have been on winter break and preparing myself for another year of college courses, I have used this time to read, edit, and finalize past coursework to present to our followers and prospective employers as work samples.  I included the staffing manual that I have discussed in previous posts, ideas to improve public and employer acceptance of U.S. labor unions, a paper that discusses some sexual harassment terminology and why a sexual harassment policy is needed in organizations, a case study discussing off-duty behaviors and gender identity, 
ethical dilemmas in HR, a paper that discusses different forms of discrimination and offers solutions to prevent discrimination, and a marketing plan for a fictitious company that I created.

I will be adding more to this folder as I complete more course projects; this includes the training program I will need to develop for a real or fictitious company for the training and development course that begins on January 7th.  I will post updates to this blog when I add new content to the folder, and I will also alert followers via my LinkedIn and Twitter accounts.

You can follow this link to access my work samples on Google Drive without signing in.  Please feel free to share any ideas, comments, or feedback with me via this blog, LinkedIn, or Twitter.

1 comment:

Yvonne LaRose said...

My hope is that you get a lot of positive feedback about your work samples and that they act as magnets for your dream employer.